Types of Cookies:
According to the generator of the cookie we can distinguish two types:
- Third-party cookies.
According to the time they remain stored:
- Session cookies.
- Persistent cookies.
Depending on the purpose of the data:
- Technical cookies.
- Customization cookies.
- Analysis cookies.
- Advertising cookies.
- Behavioral advertising cookies.
Here, we provide information about what cookies using this website as well as how to control their management and how to completely eliminate them. To get more general information about the cookies you can visit this link, and to get information about how to delete, disable or block cookies, you can visit this other link.
Cookies used in this website:
The first time you visit our website you will see a pop-up message at the bottom of the page asking you if you want to accept our cookies. After reading our Cookies Policy you can do one of the following:
- Accept cookies. You won't see this message in one year.
- Continue surfing modifying your browser settings. This way you can accept or reject specific cookies.
- Abandon our website. You can close the page if you do not agree with the use of the indicated cookies.
How you can manage cookies in the browser?
The user can manage cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. Here s how you can change the configuration options cookies in the leading browsers for PC version. If you use other browsers or platforms, please see the documentation provided by the developer of the browser. The information shown here is for configuration for existing versions at the time of the preparation of this documentation. Instructions may differ in future versions of browsers. In this case, please refer to the corresponding section of the developer support.
To set the permissions associated with cookies on the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu in the toolbar .
- Select Settings .
- Click on Show Advanced Options .
- In the Privacy click on the Content Settings button .
- In the Cookies can configure .
Learn more about Google Chrome.
To set the permissions associated with cookies on Mozilla Firefox browser
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu .
- Select Options .
- Select the panel Privacy .
- In the Firefox option can choose Use custom settings for history to configure .
Learn more about Mozilla Firefox.
To set permissions related to cookies in Internet Explorer:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu .
- Go to Security tab and use the Delete browsing history to delete cookies .
Learn more about Internet Explorer.